At InnerView we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
How do we collect information from you?We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our products and services, to make a job or trade enquiry, to view the information on our website or if you register to receive one of our newsletters.
What type of information is collected from you?The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, location and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make an receive marketing emails or see advertising from us, your information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party data collection and processing providers, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of internet data, as explained below.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process an enquiry that you have made;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- dealing with entries into a competition, giveaway or marketing initiative;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other news stories
- activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
- process a job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.